For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting in Exclusivity a Data Privacy Officer for a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
In this interesting position you will join the technical IT team and report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- As the Data Privacy Officer ensures the compliance of the organization with regard to the GDPR and oversees the data processing of all the employees and ensures that they are compliant with security regulations.
- In this job creation your main responsibility is to define and implement company's approved Data Privacy & Protection Policy that should cover:
- Information on how personal data will be collected.
- Details of how data be kept up-to-date.
- Details of what to do with confidential waste.
- Information on what is expected from staff who work with personal data.
- Details on the use of security systems, such as computer passwords and Firewalls.
- How personal data be encrypted to be held electronically.
- Who is a 'trusted' third party and how they should comply to the applicable data privacy and protection regulations
- Procedures for what to do if personal data is compromised lost or stolen.
- The rules for sharing or transferring data outside of the organization
- In another hand, you coordinate with HR in the development of data privacy and protection policies, procedures, and practices for job applicants and staff regarding the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their individual data protection rights under GDPR.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a bachelor degree in Information Management or Computer Science and justify of an experience of at least 3 years in data privacy and protection, ideally in a similar function in Luxembourg.
- You speak fluently English, any other language be considered as an asset.
- We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.