For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting a Data Specialist for a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
- In this interesting position you will join the technical IT team and will report directly to the Chief Data Officer.
- As the Master Data Specialist supports the business with relevant data management organization set up and execution. This involves data modeling, data maintenance, data governance, data security and privacy, data cleansing, harmonization and migration.
- This role also works with a business led CoE (Mfg, Eng or Sales) or Solution Delivery team and reports to the CDO.
- In this job creation your main responsibilities will be to Support the CDO in the definition, management and execution of the data management and data quality agenda.
- Your role also support the business in clarifying their requirements on data, analytics, data quality and reporting.
- You reflect the business requirements into data models and in the requirements for the data acquisition.
- You develop all necessary data quality monitoring policies and applies new technologies to optimize data quality across the board, in order to take action to avoid or remove redundancy and inconsistencies from a business and IT perspective.
- You are the linking pin between the business and technical IT team, and you translate business requirements into data models, data quality definitions, data maintenance processes, cleansing and migration needs and the potential impact to the various involved business roles.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a bachelor degree in business information management and justify of an experience of at least 5 years in master data management, ideally in a similar function in Luxembourg.
- You speak fluently English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.