As a Process Manager DRP, you will promote and drive the coordination of the DRP and its implementation:
- Audit the current recovery process and procedures.
- Communicate with the technical staff and third level parties to ensure solution is adequate.
- Develop, test and establish recommendations about the procedures.
- Report directly to IT Strategy and Architecture leader.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, information protection or a related IT field is required.
- Certification in CBCP or CFCP is an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in IT operations implementing and supporting in a multi IT service provider environment.
- At least 4 years of experience dedicated to disaster recovery operations and management Experience in the financial or other similar industry is an asset.
- Strong knowledge in high availability architectures and SaaS, PaaS, IaaS architectures is required.
- Strong communication skills Fluency in English is mandatory
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY via the button.