Our client is specialized in financial sector.
The IT team needs be reinforced. We are looking for a Functional Analyst.
You will join a team composed of Developers, Product Owner, Project Manager, Testers and you will be involved in an ambitious project.
- Correct understanding of business needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have), formalize them in business requirements and their estimation
- Propose implementation solutions following architectural principles and guidelines
- Overall coordination of the analysis, design and test phases in collaboration with all teams involved (including various external partners)
- Cover activities such as refinement of requirements, preparation & execution test, build the solution
- Specify test conditions and expected results based on requirements by conducting functional tests cases
- Solutions are deployed in the organization with the required change management (processes, procedures, policies, organizational changes)
- To collaborate with Partners that help to define and implement new CRM
- You have prior experience of functional analysis, with a proven ability to understand business issues and to structure functional specifications
- You have an experience in Agile & Waterfall projects
- You are fluent in English and French
Considered as an asset
- Banking processes (ideally Lean Six Sigma certification)
- Data modeling (design via HOPEX) and UML design for use cases
- Testing tools (like HP ALM)
- T24 knowledge
- Experience in CRM Package (Salesforce, MS Dynamics)