For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting in Exclusivity an IT Governance Specialist for a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
In this interesting position you join the Information Security team and report directly to the Head of Enterprise Architecture & Strategy.
- As the IT Governance Specialist develops, implements and maintains the appropriate IT Governance, Risk and Compliance structure and guidelines including performance indicators and risk controls, in line with corporate governance and business domain rules and regulations.
- In this job creation your main responsibilities are to define, maintain and implement an appropriate IT Governance framework with authorized departments, which encompasses governance, risk and compliance indicators and controls, performance indicators and reports to ensure a well-defined, efficient and controlled IT Demand/Supply.
- In another hand, you ensure that the respective functional heads have the correct IT GRC policies, procedures, standards, and practices for conformance with the IT Governance and recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies, standards and procedures require change.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a bachelor degree in IT Governance, Business Information Management or Computer Science and justify of an experience of at least 5 years, ideally in an industry-related IT Governance & compliance function in Luxembourg.
- You speak fluently English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.