One of our leading clients in the field of life insurance wishes to strengthen its IT Security team with an ISO (Information Security Officer) .
This is a contract of consultancy to start beginning of January.
- Participate in Information Security projects such as Hardening, Vulnerability Management, Data Protection, Governance and Compliance.
- Support the team in the day-to-day operational tasks including access management, security awareness, KPI-KRI, email analysis, security tickets.
- Review and document security policies, configurations, standards, procedures.
- Improve the overall security posture of IT environment through collaborating with the IT team and our service provider.
- Assist with other Information Security and IT related duties.
- A Bachelor's or preferably a Master's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Experience 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Working Knowledge and Experience in some (or all) the following topics
- Governance, Risk and Compliance such as ISO27001, CSSF, CIS controls, NIST controls, soc2, GDPR.
- Vulnerability Management, Patch Management and Configuration Hardening.
- Identity and Access Management.
- Digital Certificates, PKI and Encryption Solutions.
- Data Classification and Protection Solutions.
- Network Security including Firewalls, proxies, intrusion preventions, NAC.
- Overall EndPoint Security.
- Experience in working with a Finance or insurance company before is an asset.
- Security Certificates such as -not limited to- CISSP, Sans, CISM, CISA, are an asset.
- Problem analysis and solution driven, excellent attention to details.
- Ability to think technically and forwardly, and to engage in innovative projects.
- Ability to adjust quickly to a dynamic environment and outside the comfort zone.
- Excellent communication skills in English, French is an assets.