Your new company
One of our well respected clients is looking to hire tech hungry, curious, Integration architects for a massive digital transformation project
Your new role
- Define & document the integration modes between applications, and promote their use in the development teams
- Define and follow the roadmap to transform an "Integration Hub" concept into a solution to guarantee control of company data through various exchanges between internal and external applications
- Define documentation standards related to the integration flows
- Guide/support project teams during the definition, and implementation phases ensuring alignment of defined processes, methods & standards
- Participate in architecture committees, and ensure technology watch in terms of integration
- Contribute to the definition of the "Data Architecture" in collaboration with fellow architects
- Ensure documentation remains up to date, shared, easily accessible, and understandable
- Assist integration developers in creating integration flows
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience of which at least 3 years in data management/data architecture in designing, executing and supporting IT solution integrations
- Expert in multiple software development languages, and documentation languages and tools
- Expert in one or more integration software
- Knowledge of databases, and Storage tools as well as of security standards and procedures and associated tools (eg. MSSQL, Oracle, Redshift...)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, openness to working with new technology, and a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills in English Essential. Knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
- Master's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Sciences OR ICT certification with relevant direct experience in the domain.
What you'll get in return
Join an expanding team of passionate IT professionals - a unique opportunity to have an impact on the society and further develop your career working on an ambitious digital transformation program to support the development of smart solutions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.