Hays - Junior C# / .NET Developer
Durée indéterminée, Freelance
6 mois à 10 ans d'expérience
Bachelier (3 ans)
Our client's Tax and Consulting team is currently looking for both Junior .NET Developer.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deal with day to day development projects
- Analyse code and data related to relevant projects
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer science, engineering, sciences or equivalent.
- Have at least 2 years experience in C#.net 4.6 and/or C#. NET Core 2.0 and MS SQL Server
- Are familiar with Agile methodology
- Speak fluently English, fluency in French is an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY via the button below.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Lire la suite
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.