For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting a Security & Compliance specialist/officer for a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
- In this interesting position you will join the IT risk & compliance team and will report directly to the Head of IT.
- As the Security & Compliance specialist/officer is responsible for managing IT risk & compliance and preventing damage to the organization as a result of IT risks and compliance threats and breaches. This position works globally within a specific business and/or IT domain (Powertrain, Aftermarket, Global Solution Delivery).
- In this job creation your main responsibilities will be to develop and implements an annual information IT risk mitigation/management and compliance policy to formulate, implement and govern IT risk and compliance rules, principles and guidelines to evaluate management and project situations that have a potential impact on IT risk and compliance.
- Your role consist also in maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to severity and potential impact to the organization.
- In another hand, you implement legal, regulatory and organizational requirements to comply with applicable data privacy regulations and ensure effectiveness throughout the entire IT organization you coordinate activities with central data privacy function of a specific business/IT domain.
- As well, you report on effective Kris (key risk indicators) and compliance to applicable control framework.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a bachelor degree in business in computer science, law, business information or comparable course of studies and justify of an experience of at least 3 years, ideally in an industry-related IT compliance & risk function in Luxembourg.
- You speak fluently English, any other language will be considered as an asset.
- We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.