Our client is an International fiduciary looking for its next Senior IT Auditor to stenghten his current team.
- In this job creation, you will report directly to the Partner and will be responsible for conducting IT audit reviews of various applications or systems, and perform the planning, fieldwork, reporting, and follow-up phases of audits with limited supervision, in the context of financial or internal clients.
- Your main responsibilities will consist in assisting business teams on optimizing business processes, by evaluating the application controls of systems that support the business, and developing computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) to test controls, to prepare findings and recommendations, and to support communication to the executive team.
- In a second hand you will also participate actively in maintaining our IT Audit knowledge by contributing to the development of internal training programs.
- In order to success in this challenging function, you have a Master Degree in IT with a first relevant experience of at least 2 years in IT Audit (internal or external).
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured way of working. An ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- You are autonomous and have great communication skills.
- You are familiar with common IT frameworks and standards, such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO27k, ISO 22301.
- Ideally, you also have a first relevant certification : CISA, CRISC, COBIT, CISSP, ITIL, etc
- You speak French and English fluently, German and/or Luxembourgish would be considered as a strong asset.