Our client is a leader company in international logistic based in Luxembourg. To support his activity, we are looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities in this role are to:
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot issues as needed (Incident management)
- Perform investigation to identify root cause of major incident (Problem management)
- Configure networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling objectives and processes
- Record, pilot or operate changes
- Provide to 1st and 2nd level best attention, mentoring and documentations about the network organization and security infrastructure
- Deploy or manage network components
- Test new versions and features of Hardware/software network components
- Based on the CISO' directives, ensure the security of data from internal and external attack
- Participate in managing all network security solutions
- Draw up and maintain all documentation and operation manuals.
In the meantime, you also bring a solid contribution to projects, by managing projects, planning resources and forecasting delivery.
You also install, configure, test and maintain firmware and system management tools.
- To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate has:
- a proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation
- a proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices
- a minimum of 5 work experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage.
- You work efficiently and are able to perform to a high level of quality and responsibility at all times.