Our client is a major player within banking market in Luxembourg.
We're looking for a Senior project manager for a mission by consultancy of several years (extension every 6 months).
By joining project management team, you'll have several roles such as:
- Driving their strategic alignment by challenging business ideas & leading studies.
- Managing & coordinating the entire project with the collaboration of business and IT lead regarding the methods, processes & policies.
- Defining, coordinating & ensuring implementation of the change management plan to ensure the project is achieved.
- Monitoring, reporting project progress to the project committee and governance body.
- Supporting the teams, providing guidance and direction of the project.
- At least, 7 years of working experience as project manager within financial services environment.
- Excellent knowledges of securities, treasury and financial markets.
- Experience in regulatory projects (such as EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, MMSR...) is required.
- Ability to work under the pressure, to motivate, negotiate and motivate groups are considered as a strong requirement.
- You must speak French and English