My client is one of the major player within banking market.
We're looking for a Junior Solution/Enterprise Architect for a mission by consultancy until december.
As a "Junior" Enterprise Architect you will support projects and line managers in the role of an IT Architect. You will gather the information and map the IT landscape thanks to your broad knowledge of various IT solutions. This role includes the following tasks and responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Gather the documentation related to architecture from relevant stakeholders
- Analyze and map the architecture and the bank
- Communicate results/conclusions to relevant decision makers
- Assure the alignment of the documentation (Jbar, Solution Design etc.).
- Support the business analysis and requirements engineering.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered you will have the following technical knowledge:
- At least one successful experience as Enterprise/Solution Architect
- Good knowledge of general banking business and procedures
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience with the software “Enterprise Architect” is an asset
- Knowledge in the area of information security is an asset
- Good knowledge of Temenos core banking products is an asset