For our client, a private bank based in Luxembourg, we are looking for an IT Solution Architect.
Your new role
As an experienced Solution Architect you will support projects and line managers in the role of an IT Architect. You will maintain and develop the IT landscape thanks to your broad knowledge of various IT solutions. This role includes the following tasks and responsibilities (non-exhaustive list):
- Responsible for the design of the technical solution
- Be the owner of the following documents: solution blueprint, technical design, security concept, deployment view, operating manual.
- Be a bridge between specific business problems and issues and the solutions which are needed to support them.
- Ensuring the solution meets with the business requirements.
- Focus ensuring that the enterprise requirements for reuse, compliance to standards, principles, traceability to enterprise reference models, and alignment with the target enterprise architecture vision.
- Elaborates potential options during the design, which may include Rfis, RFPs or prototype development and selects the most optimal option and develops the roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholder, and guides the implementation and service owner team.
- Makes sure that the solution is compliant with the architecture standards, principle and guidelines.
- Elaboration of platform specific guidelines which are in-line with the standards.
- Conduct Consistency and Security Controls
- Assures alignment and involvement of the central architecture team of Domain- and Enterprise Architects.
- Review of the implementation and assure the alignment of the documentation (Jbar, Solution Design etc.).
- Support the business analysis and requirements engineering.
- End-To-End responsibility of coordinating the various applications- and operation teams (Service Owners) affected by a project.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered you will have the following technical knowledge:
- Good knowledge of general banking business and procedures
- Good knowledge of Temenos core banking products and Interface technology
- Experience with the software “Enterprise Architect” is an asset
- Knowledge in the area of information security is an asset
What you need to do now
Please apply online for consideration via the button below.