- Provides technical support services related to Hardware, software or networks.
- Participation in local and global IT projects.
- Provides support to users based in different European locations (Luxembourg, France and Spain).
- Proactively identifies, researches, analysis, and resolves IT problems (ex: network and servers monitoring).
- Installs, sets up, maintains and solves problems on servers, computers, mobile barcode scanners, laser and thermal printers ,switches, tablets, hand held wireless scanners, wireless vehicle mounting devices, photocopiers, fax machines, Wi-Fi devices and environment, mobiles and fixed phones.
- Installs Windows update on servers and manage automatic computers updates via WSUS.
- Manages Active Directory and GPO (Luxembourg, France and Spain sites).
- Manages data backups .
- Manages the Central Phone systems.
- Manages IT purchasing (found and negotiate the best prices, creates Pre purchase order and CAPEX, ...).
- Manages all the local IT contracts (server and printers maintenance contracts, mobile phones, photocopiers, ...).
- Updates current IT documentation (procedures, diagrams, ...) and creates new ones.
- Works on local projects.
- Being part of global initiatives and projects.
- Manages the IT stock and anticipates the needs.
- Rigorous, organized, flexible and autonomous
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Hands-on mentality and able to manage the workload according to business priorities
- Able to keep strict confidentiality in performing your duties
- Team player, proactive, eager to learn and build and ready to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in an industrial, multicultural environment
- Demonstrates and actively promotes company values.
- 2-year degree in IT
- 3 years in a similar position
- Windows Server 2012-2019
- Windows 10 pro
- Office 365
- Nutanix, Hyper-V or VMware
- Active Directory, DHCP, GPO
- Networking inc VLAN's (HP and Cisco switches programming knowledge is an asset)
- NAS, SAN,
- IP phone systems
- Microsoft certification is an advantage
- Availability to travel (2 days per month in France, 2 days per year in Spain)
- Fluent in French and English Spanish is an asset
- To be ready to answer calls in case of emergency even outside the office hours.