For one of our client, an international automotive company, we are recruiting in exclusivity an IT Strategy Analyst.
- You will develop a business domain driven IT strategy, in line with corporate and business strategy and demand, and governs the IT strategy execution.
- The IT Strategy Analyst reports directly to the Head of Enterprise Architecture & Strategy.
- In this job creation, your will notably identify strategic business needs and leads strategic IT planning activities to make business impact and enhance the business alignment of IT.
- You will also translate the information and IT strategy into annual execution plans and strategy roadmaps, and develop the annual business information/IT strategy execution plan based on the organization's annual business planning cycle with the objective to contribute to business strategy and goals.
- You will initiate, drive and control the annual budget, based on the annual strategy execution plan which includes technology innovation.
- In order to succeed in this function you have at least 3 years of experience in information/IT strategy and planning, an excellent knowledge of the core business processes domain and very strong market knowledge on existing and envisioned technology, solutions, services and suppliers that are relevant for Delphi's business, strategic supplier relationships at principal and executive level and an expert knowledge of the IT governance discipline
- Obviously, you are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.