Our client, private bank in Luxemburg, is looking for a System Administrator to join its IT Operation team.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities
- Administrate the WKFS tool ONESUMX. This includes the planning, the operation, the control and the optimization of existing procedures. This includes dealing with file transfer management problematics as well.
- Take care of the Output Management for all type of statements being generated by T24 Delivery Module.
- Manage support in PAPYRUS for Output Rendering
- Be responsible for incident management for output processes
- Configurate, analyse and optimize processes in Automic
To be successful in this role you will need
- Good knowledge PL/SQL programming
- Good Unix / Linux administration and Shell scripting skills
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following area:
- Broadcom Automic scheduling
- Output system PAPYRUS (ISIS)
- Reporting software OneSumX (WKFS)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in French and/or German is an asset
- Experience Tivoli Workload Scheduler is an asset
- Knowledge of Temenos Delivery Module is an asset
What you need to do now
Please apply online for consideration or contact us via the button below.