Hays - System and Network Administrator
> 5 ans d'expérience
Master (5+ ans)
For one of our client, a dynamic research company, we are recruiting a System and Network Administrator for a permanent position based in Luxembourg.
- Develop and maintain software and Hardware installation
- Install, configure, and maintain systems software and Hardware
- Provide updates on progress and encountered difficulties
- Develop internal procedures
- Propose new ideas to improve the current system
- Analyse and evaluate risks and suggest improvements.
- In this position you report directly to the IT Manager.
- In another hand, you have a strong knowledge of Windows and VMware systems and Cisco infrastructure.
- In order to succeed in this function you own a Master degree in IT (preferably in networking / security field) and justify of an experience of at least 5 years in a similar position, ideally in Luxembourg.
- You speak fluently English and French. German or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset, as well as previous certifications.
We are looking for a person wishing to start a new opportunity and being ready to invest his self in a new challenge.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Lire la suite
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.