Our client is a consulting company with deep expertise in software quality (software engineering, architecture, business analysis, IT integrating and project management)
We are seeking a Training Sales Manager.
As Training Sales Manager you will be responsible for planning and bringing growth to their training portfolio of services (Certifications, Tailored Courses and Coaching). The Training Sales Manager will work closely with the sales and the marketing department.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm and to play a major role in its growth.
As Training Sales Manager you will have several responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop the training services plan
- Ensure planning and scheduling of training sessions
- Maintain and develop partnerships and sponsorships
- Target calling and email communication to generate interest, qualified opportunities and sales cycles
- Keep Salesforce up to date, enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in Salesforce
- Coordinate and help fill workshops/events, customer training or services engage as necessary
Build strong relationship of trust with customers and identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Graduated in Business
- Minimum 1 year of direct work experience in B2B, B2C Sales, Training Sales and Cold Call
- Minimum 1 year IT/Technical services sales experience, training sales desired
- A CRM experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Languages : French and English mandatory
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and goal oriented work habits.
If you think that you match with this profile, then please feel free to send your application.