Hays - WinDev Developer
Durée indéterminée, Durée déterminée, Freelance
> 2 ans d'expérience
Our client is specialized in financial sector with an advanced technological environment.
They proposed a lot of advantages to increase software and technical skills.
The IT team needs be reinforced. We are looking for a WinDev Developer for a long-term consultancy mission (1 year renewable).
You will join a team composed of 15 members (Developer, Technical Analyst, Business Analyst, ...) and you will be involved in an ambitious project.
Your responsibilities will include
- Participate in the analysis of the expressed needs and requested features
- Design solutions in line with the information system
- Document and validate the solutions with actors of the project
- Ensure developments in compliance with client' standards
- Production support
- Platform maintenance
- Technical Environment: PL/SQL, .NET, WinDev
- You have established experience in WinDev Platform
- You have at least 2 years of experience in WinDev and/or WebDev
- You speak English fluently and French
- Considered as an asset: German is an asset
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Lire la suite
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.