Hays - Windows Architect
Freelance (> 6 mois)
> 5 ans d'expérience
Our client is an IT company which provide solutions to a variety of private & public-sector industries.
We're looking for a Windows Architect m/f for a mission by consultancy of several years.
You're responsible for two main activities such as :
- Architecture, designing, the implementation of new solutions based on Microsoft technologies & answering business needs / projects.
- Responsible for transitioning and documentation and handing over the solutions & infrastructures with the help of understandable documentation & L3 Support.
- IT technologies : Windows Server 2012 /2016 ; SCCM 2016, SCORCH 2016, SCOM 2016, PowerShell and CyberArk.
- More than 5 years of working experience on a similar position.
- Strong expertise within Windows environment (Windows Server 2012 / 2016)
- Ability to focus on detail with an understanding of both applications & infrastructure
- Knowledge of the application licensing model.
Specialist recruitment is all about people. Over 7,900 people make up our worldwide team, working out of over 247 offices in 33 countries; we share ideas, knowledge and experience across businesses and territories to deliver outstanding results.
Lire la suite
Our people work with job seekers and employers to place the right people in the right jobs; we invest heavily in equipping our staff with the skills to perform to the highest standards while developing their careers.
We serve over 20 specialisms, covering everything from accountancy and finance to construction, IT, education and healthcare. Across many of these sectors, we also have further specialised teams dedicated to public services, not-for-profit, executive and international recruitment.
Providing excellent customer service underpins our business and is an area we monitor closely in order to maintain our position as market leader. Our customers benefit from the specialist sector knowledge of our consultants and our extensive office network and industry contacts.