Our customer is specialised in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
The Mainframe team needs to be reinforced. You can start in September.
Your responsibilities will include
- Z/OS support including problem analysis and resolution
- Provide technical support of the Mainframe infrastructure to provide high quality customer service and meet SLA expectations. Respect of ITIL processes
- Collaborate and liaise with other teams and serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert.
- Open cases with HW & SW suppliers, follow-up of cases.
- Significant involvement in managing Storage & backup policies
- Significant involvement in upgrade of operating systems to new release and maintenance
- Significant involvement in upgrade of third-party software products to new releases (DB/2, Datacom, CICS, Cobol, IBM MQ, IWS, ...)
- Significant involvement in upgrade of z/Series related Hardware (z CPU, network and SAN)
The mandatory knowledge are
- Z/OS system installation, maintenance, tuning and monitoring
- Z/OS major functions/facilities (JES/2, Dfsms, SMP/E, Uss) : installation, management, tuning
- z/Series related Hardware (z13 CPU, OSA, SAN, Storage EMC) config design & architecture
- Z/OS backup & recovery scenarios (Dfhsm, Ismf)
- Security management (RACF)
Would be an asset
- z/Series related Storage (SAN switches, Storage array, Dlm)
- z/Series subsystems DB/2,Datacom, CICS, IMS, MQ, IWS
- Automation OPS/MVS
Feel free to get back via the button below if you would like to know more about the job opportunity.