- You will be part of our BI Team and participate in development and conception of solutions, Implement & Integrate third-party systems, Design reports as well as maintain existing in-house applications.
- You will work closely to the business and help/support to solve business issues and challenges.
- The position suits a well-qualified university graduate (or equivalent) with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & Microsoft Business Intelligence suite;
- Knowledge of ETL concept (i.e. Talend, SSIS);
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Environment;
- Good knowledge of Programming concepts;
- Knowledge of programming languages would be an advantage (e.g. .Net / C# / Asp.Net MVC);
- Correct knowledge of English (any other European language will be an advantage);
- Knowledge about Investment Funds would be an advantage;
- Understanding of financial concepts would be an advantage, especially in Fund Administration, Fund Accounting and Portfolio Management;
- Eager to learn Finance and to develop your knowledge.