INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions a professional to cover the following opening:
- Awareness of the activities of the unit / progress of IT projects;
- Contribution to the overall reflection on how to optimize IT systems;
- Contribution to the monitoring and control of development planning and deployment of IT systems;
- contribution and validation for the analyses on the e-Portal extension (Web application for the Meps for the management of their financial and social rights) to activities related to the local assistants, the need could eventually encompass the complete realization of these analysis;
- Contribution to the reflection on the opening of e-Portal to third-party paying Meps in the Member States;
- Monitoring e-Portal and Pam-Assist developments (Administrative application for the management of Mep local assistants) in Permanent cooperation with the IT Fins unit and the DG Itec development teams;
- Contribution to the optimization of the interfaces between the systems of the unit and the related systems, preparation of the future complete integration of the different systems, consequences of the implementation of SAP on the systems specific to the unit;
- Contribution to the evolutions of the business object universe for the reporting needs of the unit;
- Design of test scenarios and coordination of the realization of user tests, e-Portal and Pam-Assist;
- CO-drafting (with a group of managers) of a brief 'users' manual on the existing model for current Pam-Assist systems;
- Training of internal managers before the deployment phases;
- Communication approach towards the third parties paying for the e-Portal deployment and realization of the necessary supports (leaflets, tutorial, etc);
- Participation in the configuration of the future EP digitization system to adapt to the needs of the parliamentary assistance unit;
- Any other tasks related to the maintenance of the existing systems and the design / deployment of the IT systems of the parliamentary assistance unit, to represent the users and optimize the IT systems for their tasks.
- Senior analyst with experience in tracking diversified IT projects on the user's side;
- Experience in requirements expression, interface definition, workflow systems, test scenarios, user support;
- Experience in financial systems / budgetary and accounting management;
- Experience web application, JIRA, Business Object, if possible Tomcat and SAP;
- English and French, minimum level C (documents and communication in both languages);
- Customer-oriented, flexibility, diplomacy, excellent communication (background and form);
- Place of work on the premises of the EP in Brussels. Some occasional displacements on Luxembourg to be planned.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.