We are looking for one of our customers:
Junior Java Developers (M/F)
Minimum 4 years of experience
Only Candidates which are willing to be relocated in Luxembourg !
In the context of one of our assignments in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for Many Java developers
- Knowledge of software design patterns and UML design. At least 2+ years of work experience in the usage of UML
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodologies used by large scale international organizations. Applied usage of Agile, Scrum methodologies and Prince2 is considered an asset.
- Experience in the design and development of Web 2.0 Cat tools for large scale organizations in the public or private sector using latest software technologies based on J2EE framework stack will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of J2EE 5/6, Jms, JPA, Hibernate and catching mechanisms is considered mandatory.
- A good knowledge of oral and written English and French is mandatory, whereas the knowledge of any other language of Eu is considered an advantage.
- Analytical ability and focus towards problem solution
- Ability to prototype solutions and solve complex problems
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mandatory Technical Knowledge:
- Spring framework: Spring Mvc, Spring Jms and Spring
- Jboss 4.0/2 application server or/and Tomcat6 servlet engine
- relational databases: Oracle 11
- Development tools: Eclipse, Maven, ant.
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and Web 2.0
- Familiarity with Xml, Xsd and Xslt transformation and design. Familiarity with Xml parsers
- Knowledge of Itext and Apache reporting tools (Poi)
- Architecture design: Soa pattern, Mvc pattern, UML model design, Enterprise Servicebus (Muleesb)
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.