We are looking for one of our customers:
Senior Java Software Engineer (M/F)
Only Candidates which are willing to be relocated in Luxembourg !
- We are looking for a motivated person able to work on some challenging software.
- This person will be tightly integrated in a small support and development team in charge of developing and maintaining language-related applications and services (multilingual terminology database).
- The position is not only for developement, the person will be full part of the whole business including: analysis, design, maintenance testing, and/or refactoring exercises.
- The project itself is a System used to perform dissemination of Statistical Data for a major European Institution.
- Cooperate in the maintenance, bug solving and improvement of the functionalities of the existing language-related applications and services
- Technical implementations according to the defined requirements in new applications and services
- Test and deployment on production
- Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science
- Languages: Both English and French an advantage
- Skills & qualifications:
- Java development with good core Java skills, good working knowledge of Java frameworks for web development: Hibernate, Spring, etc...
- Angular Js or Angular2
- Java 8 capabilities, Elasticsearch and Restful Web Services
- Web application servers
- Front-end engineering best practices
- Awareness of Security concerns in the context of a web application
- Basic knowledge of SQL programming language an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and as a strong team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant professional experience with front-end development with Java technologies
- Experience in full lifecycle development: design, coding, test, build, Qa, deployment and maintenance
- Experience with text search and indexing technologies an advantage
- Experience with Linux environment an advantage
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.