Our client is a company that provides businesses with an easy-to- use platform to protect, measure and promote their brands worldwide, across all communication channels. It is a Luxembourgish company with offices all around the world.
The API specialist is responsible for supporting the sales team in selling their API products. The mains tasks are
- To help the different Sales team for new API customers and related questions;
- To define the business objectives and action plan according the needs of the clients;
- To introduce the platform of the company to the different clients;
- To monitor the evolution of the client's business models, needs in order to offer an adapted solution;
- To train the different members of the sales team on API products;
- To define the API offering in collaboration with the other teams;
- To participate at the overall service and sales strategy.
- Proven experience as API developer;
- Strong API technical background;
- Knowledge in Web services and API management technologies (SOAP/Rest, XML/JSON, XSLT);
- Experience in the building of an API architecture;
- A first experience in a customer success, sales or business development role;
- English fluent, French or German native would be an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Creative and self-motivated.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!