Our a client is an international group, active worldwide and leader on its market, biotechnologies and HealthCare.
Our client has various internal clients worldwide, for which the Luxembourgish office is developing inhouse Information Management Systems.
Those internal users are active in different business areas. Hence, they need software matching with their specific requirements.
Currently, the company is facing a constant growth. Therefore, various new programs are ensuing with the objective to develop new modules and applications.
- You will be involved in the IT Department, under the direct supervision of an IT Business Project Manager.
- Depending on your profile and your experience, you could be assigned to different programs or modules.
- As a Business Analyst, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Act as a functional expert to determine the business requirements and the users' needs;
- On the basis of those requirements, work cooperatively with the concerned departments in order to design and improve applications or applications specifications;
- Provide functional requirements, screen blueprints and present them to the management team;
- Identify weaknesses and develop solutions to improve the system;
- Evaluate accomplished work;
- Constantly and proactively communicate with both internal and external users.
- University Degree in IT or other similar field;
- We are looking for a Junior BA with less than 2 years of experience, one Junior or Medior and one Senior BA;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Fluent in English (French is a plus).
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!