Our client is an IT services company specialized in the financial and insurance sector.
For one of their client, an investment bank, they are looking for a senior Business Analyst specialized in Triple'A Odyssey.
- As a Business Analyst, your role will be to be the bridge between IT and Business, acting as an interface of choice!
- To the business, you will have to understand their needs and formalize them into business requirements.
- To the technical IT teams, your role will be to translate those requirements into technical specifications.
- You will follow the entire project lifecycle and will brint your expertise to stakeholders, whenever needed.
- As soon as the solution is properly delivered, you will train the users, provide support and wil lescalte potential issues or defects to the appropriate teams.
- Troughout the whole process, you will document your work and will provide accurate reportings to Top Management.
- University Degree in IT, Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Relevant experience in similar role, in the banking sector (+5 years);
- Fluent in English & French. German/Dutch is an asset for the Luxembourgish/Belgian office;
- Flexible and able to travel between Brussels and Luxembourg on a regular basis;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Eager to vulgarize your work and your knowledge;
- Salary depending on your experience;
- 13th month;
- Company car (BMW Series 1 to 5);
- Fuel card;
- Parking reimbursement;
- Group insurance, hospitalization insurance, ambulantory insurance, dental insurance (for whole family);
- 2 annual bonuses (depending onperformances);
- 3 training per year;
- 2 additional day-off after 5 years of seniority;
- Human-sized company, recruiting on profile only and investing a lot on its consultants (trainings, certifications);
- Close Management composed of former IT BA, not sales;
- No bodyshopping, only stability and recognition;
- Good work/life balance;
- good wokring atmosphere. Team work and mutual help are the keyworks;
- Afterworks and teambuildings.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!