Our client is an IT consulting company specialized in Project Management and Business Analysis:
- Wishing to enhance the consulting profession and to break the sometimes-degraded image of IT consultancy stakeholders, our client openly advocates an internal policy where the human and personal well-being are essential.
- Thus, rather than simply looking for candidates only when a final customer has a need, he strives to regularly strengthen his teams by recruiting consultants whose mindset and skills correspond to the DNA of the client. the company.
- Thanks to this atypical approach, our client has created a unique work environment where the ongoing training supplements career plans regularly updated by the Management team.
- With this growth strategy, our client is proud to have 70 passionate, motivated and happy employees. The average seniority is thus more than 5 years.
- Active in BeNeLux since 2009, our client mainly works with banks and insurance companies. Its core business is deliberately limited to reinforce its reputation as a specialist.
- If you want to pursue your career in a dynamic, stable and human-sized company, do not hesitate and contact us!
- As part of a team of specialists, you will participate in missions and projects allowing you to reconcile work and private life.
- As a Business Analyst, your role will be to be a key interface between the operational teams and the technical teams.
- Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Analysis and understanding of business needs;
- Formalization of these needs in "Business Requirements";
- Translation of requirements into technical specifications for IT teams;
- Assistance in drawing up the specifications;
- Monitoring the project and its various phases (development, testing, deployment);
- End user training and Support;
- Notification of potential defects to the relevant teams;
- Documentation and reporting.
- You have a university degree in IT, economics, management or engineering;
- You justify a first successful experience (2-3 years min) as a Business or Functional Analyst. Candidates from banking or insurance will be privileged;
- You had the opportunity to participate in an end-to-end project (analysis, development, testing, deployment, Support, ...);
- You master perfectly French and English. Knowledge of German is a strong complementary asset;
- Your sense of organization and communication are among your most recognized assets;
- You like to alternate self-employment and teamwork;
- You want to learn and share your knowledge with others;
- You demonstrate real capacities of analysis, of synthesis and especially of extension.
- Ideal profile
- You started your career in an operational function and then moved on to an analytical function (BA or FA);
- Your understanding of banking environments and / or the insurance industry is perfect
- You are familiar with the usual tools and procedures of Bank-Insurance (T24, Avaloq, Multifonds, Triple A, MiFID, Swift..)