Our client is an international group, active worldwide and leader on its market, biotechnologies and HealthCare.
Our client has various internal clients worldwide, for which the Luxembourgish office is developing inhouse Information Management Systems.
Those internal users are active in different business areas. Hence, they need software matching with their specific requirements.
Currently, the company is facing a constant growth. Therefore, various new programs are ensuing with the objective to develop new modules and applications.
- To deliver the projects and programs to agreed budget, benefit, quality, timeline and scope parameters;
- To manage a team (Project Managers, IT and business professionals);
- To provide direction to the project leaders on effective planning including organizing Governance reporting and management review of each active project;
- To collaborate with other internal business to achieve application implementations throughout the world;
- To define the implementation strategy to assure effective startup of new system
- Degree in IT;
- 8 years of experience in IT project management;
- Experience at a Senior level in project/program management;
- PMP or related project management qualification;
- You speak fluent English, any other language being an advantage;
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!