Our client is an innovative management platform for third party life insurance contracts (savings and retirement). This company was founded in 2013 and is based on 15 years of experience.
You will report to the head of IT and you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, support and administration of IT applications and work in close cooperation with internal and external counterparts.
As an Application Engineer, your tasks will include the following:
- Develop in Java according to standards and good practices;
- Support and maintenance of already existing applications;
- Collaborate with internal and external counterparts;
- Manage patch patches, upgrades and new releases;
- Run tests, solve problems and deliver upgrades;
- Ensure the successfully implementation of the application.
- Graduate in IT;
- Proven experience in a similar function (3-5 years);
- French and English fluent. German is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and Eclipse;
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Autonomous, but able to work in a team;
- Service oriented and problem solving.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!