Our client is an international company active in the healthare sector. With more than 300 subsidiaries worldwide and 30.000 employees, they are currently looking for a first line helpdesk agent.
- As a Helpdesk Agent, you will work with a colleague on a full-time basis (8:15 am - 7:30 PM, shifted) in order to provide permanent support (level 1) to the employees at the Luxembourgish Office: software, Hardware, printers, telephony, networks, etc.
- This will be your main activity, but you will also be required, from time to time, to provide remote support for French, Belgian and Dutch users.
- Your tasks will therefore be as follows:
- Act as SPOC for users;
- Deployment and installation of Hardware;
- Maintenance of equipment;
- Phone park management;
- Technical support via the ticketing tool;
- Process follow-up;
- Ensuring compliance with standards;
- Documentation & Reporting.
- Degree in IT;
- Fluent English (French is an asset);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments;
- Some basic knowledge in telephony and networks;
- Motivated, curious, team player.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!