My client is an important ICT player in the HealthCare sector!
If you are an IT professional and looking for a new challenge and want to give your career a new lease of life by harnessing your knowledge and experience in an exciting new environment, this challenge is for you!
- We are looking for a Java developer for an ambitious project to rewrite software related to the medical and hospital sector.
- As a member of a team managed in accordance with the Agile principles, you will take charge of the development of new software components, translating business needs into a simple, elegant and efficient architecture.
- As a real carrier of your developments, you guarantee the final quality of these and support the necessary tests until the production, and follow up afterwards.
- A first experience in Java (internship of first employment) for the Junior profile, at least 3-5 years of experience for a Senior profile;
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, vaadin, rest, Maven, WildFly, Tomcat, IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, jenkins, atlassian_suite, sonar, Scrum, NoSQL, DICOM;
- Ablility to adapt products to client needs (Agile methodology)
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Strong problem solving.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!