My client is an important ICT player in the HealthCare sector!
If you are an IT professional and looking for a new challenge and want to give your career a new lease of life by harnessing your knowledge and experience in an exciting new environment, this challenge is for you!
- We are looking for a Java developer for an ambitious project to rewrite software related to the medical and hospital sector.
- As a member of a team managed in accordance with the Agile principles, you will take charge of the development of new software components, translating business needs into a simple, elegant and efficient architecture.
- As a real carrier of your developments, you guarantee the final quality of these and support the necessary tests until the production, and follow up afterwards.
- A first experience in Java (internship of first employment) for the Junior profile, at least 3-5 years of experience for a Senior profile;
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, vaadin, rest, Maven, WildFly, Tomcat, IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, jenkins, atlassian_suite, sonar, Scrum, NoSQL, DICOM;
- Ablility to adapt products to client needs (Agile methodology)
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Strong problem solving.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!