Our client is a service provider in the cashless payment sector. Their solutions are present in over 40 countries with a diverse portfolio client. With their team of experts and leading industry insight they continually strive to improve the customer payment experience.
As MSSQL DBA you will play a crucial role in the operations and performance of the Database Development team.
Among others, your responsibilities will be:
- To maintain the availability of the Production environment and support the Development environments;
- To improve the database architecture;
- To be involved in Business Intelligence projects;
- To administrate Microsoft SQL servers database;
- To implement and maintain disaster recovery strategies;
- To manage Security and controlling access to database;
- To monitor servers and tune queries using T-SQL and index management.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016;
- Experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016/2017;
- Experience with T-SQL and the ability to write and manage Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers;
- Experience with query optimization and index management;
- Experience working with the job agent;
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong analytical skills.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!