Our client is a IT service provider. Headquartered in Luxembourg but active all over Europe since early 2000's, one of their specialisation is to provide a high-quality support for international clients especially in web/internet field.
eCommerce team is in charge of several applications to serve customers Online. This includes web, mobile and hybrid solutions. You will be expected to play a very strong technical role on a wide spectrum of subjects, including projects focused at the incremental improvement of existing solutions.
You will manage the eCommerce architecture team (3 architects to manage).
The main objective of this position is to help the e-Commerce Team to accelerate the delivery of select new functional and non-functional requirements by:
- Analysing the current portfolio strengths and weaknesses from an enterprise scale application building perspective;
- Elaborating key architectural options, building the required information to support rational decisions from the management and the business;
- Assisting the team in the implementation of the selected options;
- Contribute to the development and institutionalization of the Architecture practice in E-Commerce group;
- Help the Team to make the link between highest level concepts and actionable requirements.
- Degree in IT;
- 5 years of experience in Software Engineering;
- Strong background in Software Architecture, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented design and programming;
- Confirmed experience using Design Patterns and Best Coding Practices;
- Expertise in .NET and Web Technologies is required;
- Experience in Business Intelligence;
- UML knowledge and SOA literacy;
- Working with Agile methodology;
- Working knowledge and practice of test-driven development;
- You speak fluent English, any other language being an advantage;
- Willing tot travel 50% of the time.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!