Our client, a software editor, mandated us to recruit an Oracle DBA Consultant to join their team.
- To provide technical expertise on Oracle Database and Oracle Engineered Systems (ODA, Exadata, SuperCluster, etc.);
- To drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor;
- To Install, patch and maintain all Oracle Database and Enterprise Management software;
- To design and implement a backup & recovery system using RMAN, Data Pump, etc.
- To implement Oracle failover technology with RAC, Data Guard, etc.
- To develop accurate and concise written documentation;
- To deliver trainings on Oracle Database and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- At least 3 years of experience for a Junior profile and 10 years for a Senior profile in a similar position;
- knowledge of Oracle 9i to 11g with production support experience in a multi-project, multi-sites environment;
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL including tuning;
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Solaris;
- Fluent in English. French, German or any other language would be an asset;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!