Our client is an IT consulting company specialized in Project Management and Business Analysis.
Wishing to enhance the consulting profession and to break the sometimes-degraded image of IT consultancy stakeholders, our client openly advocates an internal policy where the human and personal well-being are essential.
Thus, rather than being limited to looking for candidates only when a final customer has a need, he strives to regularly strengthen his teams by recruiting consultants whose mindset and skills correspond to the DNA of the client.
Thanks to this atypical approach, our client has created a unique work environment where the ongoing training supplements career plans regularly updated by the Management team.
With this growth strategy, our client is proud to have 70 passionate, motivated and happy employees. The average seniority is thus more than 5 years.
Active in the Benelux since 2009, our client mainly works with banks and insurance companies. Its core business is deliberately limited to reinforce its reputation as a specialist.
If you want to pursue your career in a dynamic, stable and human-sized company, do not hesitate and contact us!
As part of a team of specialists, you will participate in missions and projects allowing you to reconcile work and private life.
As a Project Manager, you will have to plans, directs and coordinates activities of assigned projects to ensure project goals or objectives are accomplished within approved time frame, scope and budget.
Among others, your responsibilities will be
- Define the project requirements;
- Prepare budget;
- Provide Project Management end-to-end;
- Manage teams;
- Interface with all stakeholders and take part in every step of the project LifeCycle;
- Ensure that quality standards are met;
- Ensure that deadlines are honoured;
- Report to management.
- University Degree in IT, Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Relevant experience in a similar role (3-5 years);
- Previous experience in in Web or mobile banking, CRM, content management;
- Ideally, a background as a Business or Functional Analyst;
- Project Management certification;
- Fluent in English & French. German/Dutch is an asset for the Luxembourgish/Belgian office;
- Flexible and able to travel between Brussels and Luxembourg on a regular basis;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!