Our client, a software editor, mandated us to recruit a Project Manager to join their team.
Candidate will assist customers in the implementation of Oracle technology.
You will work either in the company's premises or on site at the customer premises from any region.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- The planification, organization, monitor and control all the aspects of the projects;
- The creation of project plan and all associated documents;
- The estimation of the budget;
- The management of the LifeCycle of the project;
- The creation of a relationship of trust with customers and project team.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is an asset, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects (SOA, BPM, WebCenter, etc.);
- Fluent in English. French, German or any other language would be an asset;
- Strong problem solving;
- Availability for long stay business trip.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!