Our client is a globally recognized consulting company.It is a key player in business service management that continues to grow and develop many large technical projects.By joining them you will complete a dynamic team, where complementary expertise allows you to focus on quality Web development.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Participate in SAP strategy and projects;
- Understand and restore user needs:
- Address data quality issues;
- Ensure the ERP configuration;
- Ensure the integration of associated logistics tools for the planning and execution of maintenance orders;
- Write the general and detailed specifications of solutions validated with the job;
- Participate in the writing and execution of tests;
- Ensure production and support;
- Write the associated procedures and documentation: setup, user manuals, training support;
- Drafting specifications, setting and test;
- SAP process optimization and customization;
- Training and support to key users;
- develop the offer to our customers.
- Degree in IT;
- A minimum of 3 years experience on SAP as a Functional Analyst;
- A very good listening as well as good faculties of expression are necessary;
- You like working on innovative projects with a strong proximity to the profession;
- Basic knowledge of SAP development tools;
- French and English fluent.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!