Our client is a international bank based in Luxembourg. To reinforce their It department, our client is recruiting their new Security Manager.
Working autonomously, you will closely collaborate with the system and infrastructure teams. You will also act as the right hand of the Global Security Manager and will report to both the director and the Cio.
Your role will consist in the following
- Develop and apply the Security policies;
- Interface with technical teams;
- Liaise with other Security Manager from abroad subsidiaries in order to harmonize the policies;
- Management of Security and Network devices;
- Analyze new business requirements;
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues;
- Analyze Security reports;
- Create and update documentation;
- Participate in the deployment of new solutions;
- Optimize devices configurations;
- Provides additional operational support as required.
- University Degree in computer sciences;
- 2-3 years of experience (max5) in a similar role (or alternatively as a Security Specialist);
- A first experience in a banking environment and the knowledge of luxembourgish regulations is a nice to have;
- Fluent in French and English;
- A Cissp certification is a must (already acquired, ongoing or to be updated);
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Security solutions such as Checkpoint, Palo Alto, etc;
- Good knowledge of Vm Ware and/or Citrix is a strong plus.
You are experienced in Security and are looking for a new challenge in Luxembourg? Apply now!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated Cv and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!