Our client is a globally recognized consulting company.
It is a key player in business service management that continues to grow and develop many large technical projects.
By joining them you will complete a dynamic team, where complementary expertise allows you to focus on quality Web development.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Collect and analyze the needs;
- Write technical specifications/Design applicative architecture;
- Design/Develop new applications on SharePoint (On Premise and/or Cloud);
- Lead tender estimates;
- Support and maintain existing applications;
- Write technical documentations;
- Manage on technical side Junior consultants to help them to apply coding best practices.
- Degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of the SharePoint platform 2010, 2013 & 2016 (base functionalities, advanced functionalities, release management, etc.);
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer, ASP.NET, developing Apps, Web Parts, Features and Web Services;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 and later;
- English fluent, French would be an asset.