Our client is a IT service provider. Headquartered in Luxembourg but active all over Europe since early 2000's, one of their Specialisation is to provide a high quality Support for international clients especially in web/internet field.
- As an architect .NET you'll have to help growing the capabilities of the e-commerce architecture Team for both the governed services and data warehouse.
- The main objectives of this position are:
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses and find the according solutions,
- Deliver high quality architecture options (design, documentation, prototypes, validation),
- Develop and institutionalize the Architecture practice in e-Commerce Team,
- Assist the e-Commerce Team in implementing the selected options, Promote Agile practices.
- Communicate actively with IT and non-IT groups, also ensure a regular follow-up to the Manager (solutions and advices)
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in IT.
- English fluent required. German and French would be an asset but not mandatory
- Advanced experience in Software Engineering (5 years or more). Advanced experience in leading Software Engineering teams or in Software Architecture/Integration (2 years or more).
- Participation as Software Engineer or Architect in a successful, significant scale project.
- Strong background in Software Architecture, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented design and programming
- Confirmed experience using Design Patterns and Best Coding Practices.
- UML knowledge and SOA literacy are required.
- Prior experience in industrial settings, and especially with Laboratory processes, is a plus
- Regular use of Agile Methodology.
- Very good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling and Data warehouse design
- The position may includes travelling to Paris (up to 10%)
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!