Our client is a software company providing a platform to manage contracts for insurance companies only. It was created 4 years ago, and they are now facing a constant growth.
In order to Support this growth, they are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join their team.
As a System Administrator, your will be reporting to the CIO and will be responsible for the following assignments, among others:
- Daily administration and monitoring of IT infrastructure;
- Configuration, optimization and maintenance of the already existing infrastructure;
- Take part in projects of implementation of new infrastructure;
- Support and troubleshooting;
- Training of colleagues when necessary;
- Graduated in IT;
- First relevant experience in a similar position (3-5 years);
- French and English fluent. German is an advantage;
- Expert in Microsoft environment, Microsoft Servers, Exchange;
- You are ideally certifed as a MS professional or specialist;
- Good knowledge of Linux ;
- Good knowledge of virtualization tools such as VMware;
- Knowledge in databases are a strong advantage (DB2, MSSQL, MySQL). Trainings will be provided anyway ;
- Autonomous and proactive.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!