Our client is a private Bank in Luxembourg.
Facing a constant growth, they are willing to strenghten their IT teams and are thus recruiting new talents
As a System Administrator, you will be involved in the ICT epartment and will have, among others, to manage the following tasks:
- Perform standard and daily Microsoft, Unix and Linux system administration ;
- generate data reports ;
- Monitor all server statuses ;
- Maintain environment, system and support procedures and documentation ;
- Investigate and resolve system problems/performance and proactively identify potential issues ;
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective measures ;
- Identify areas of the environment that need improvement and develop solutions to address ;
- Provides reports of completed and ongoing activities ;
- Act in line with ITIL best practises and CSSF/Bcl regulators.
- Ideally graduated in IT ;
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in a similar position ;
- Fluent in English and ideally in Portuguese. Any other language is considered as a strong asset ;
- Practical experience with Linux, Unix, MS Windows and i5/OS ;
- Knowledge of MS Sever and Swift ;
- Autonomous, rigorous, relational ease and able to work within a team.
Note: flexible time is necessary. The candidate will take turns with other employee. Usually the candidate will work from 10:00 until 19:00 (sometimes, the candidate will have to stay longer or arrive in the morning).
If you think your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send an updated CV (preferably in Word) and try to earn the 1000€ reward!