Our client is an IT services company specialized in delivering innovative solutions for the financial sector.
- Work in collaboration with the Project Manager, the development and delivery team in order to prepare the standard documentation;
- Update/Revision of documentation with particular attention to accuracy, clarity, and consistency;
- Support workflow redefinition by involving yourself in the Scrum process and enforcing standardization measures
- Conduct internal user acceptance tests and provision of ad hoc feedback to development teams
- Participate at the evaluation and rollout of supplementary documentation tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' experience in writing standard documentation for enterprise software, including: installation, configuration and deployment guide; manuals for system administrators as well as end-users;
- Good working knowledge of Agile development processes;
- Familiarity with content management and localization tools;
- Banking knowledge would be an asset;
- Team spirit, strong analytical skills, attention to detail;
- You are fluent in English and German.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!