Our client is a fast-growing finance & corporate service provider which faces a constant growth through internal & external business acquisitions. Active all over Europe, it serves local & international clients in various fields.
- Perform monitoring of the environment;
- Follow-up on alerts;
- Prevent operational issues;
- Perform incident analysis (troubleshooting, resolution of incidents);
- Identify and provide improvements for the use of the existing technology;
- Participate at the implementation of the new IT environment.
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure);
- Experience with Microsoft App-V or VMware Thinapp Virtualization;
- Experience in End User Environment Management like Res One Workspace Manager;
- Qualified in Microsoft Stack and related tooling: Microsoft Server technology, VMware, Veeam, MS SCCM/MCSE/MCTS/SCOM/Clustering, SAN, DHCP, DC, DNS, SQL, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Secure remote access;
- You speak fluent English, any other European language being an advantage;
- Experience in a critical 24x7 environment.
Fixed-term contract 6 months
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
If you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!