Jamendo is the world's largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use. And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!
You're passionate about data analysis and engineering, you're able to improve search engines relevance, create new social and music discovery/recommendation features, improve ecommerce conversion as well as analysing data (business intelligence), etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a data scientist or data engineer
- MSc or PhD in computer science, maths, statistics or any other relevant fields
- Relevant knowledge in information retrieval, machine learning, data mining and business intelligence methodologies
- Experience with search engines like Solr, ElasticSearch, ...
- You are an SQL master and you have experience with NoSql databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ...)
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledge of Hadoop/Spark ecosystem
- Data stream processing frameworks like Apache Storm/Kafka
- Data warehouse technologies
- You can speak English and/or French
- Optional skills:
- Python knowledge valuable
- System design: scalability and fault tolerance
- You love music and music products
What we offer
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Part of a young and passionate team
- Unique opportunity to be part of a game-changing approach in the music industry
- Great location in Luxembourg with associated social benefits
- We'll offer you a thriving environment where you can expect to grow your skills in state-of-the-art technologies, frameworks, techniques, database, web architecture patterns, and product life-cycle. All of this in a friendly and agile working environment, where you will find large space for your ideas and creativity.
Please send resumes and cover letters via the button below.