Your tasks will be to develop, optimize and maintain the whole Jamendo infrastructure mostly based on open source software (Debian, Nginx, MySQL, Redis, Nagios...) and popular languages (PHP, JS / TypeScript, Python, Bash scripting, Lua scripting...), aiming at making them more scalable and efficient.
- You're passionate about services deployment.
- You're able to work autonomously but also know how to blend into a team of developers.
- You've good knowledge about everything that's related to architecture design and scalability.
- You know that your current knowledge needs to be constantly challenged and improved and you're eager to speak out your mind to make suggestions related to existing and future projects. Taking initiatives is also not something you're afraid of.
- Required skills:
- 3 years minimum working as System Administrator and / or DevOps Engineer
- BSc or MSc in computer science is not required but will be seen as a strong asset
- Containerization and virtualization (Docker, possibly ESXi)
- Continuous Integration / Delivery (Jenkins)
- Good scripting capabilities (Bash, Python)
- Excellent knowledge of Web architectures and protocols
- Good knowledge of Linux OS (Debian)
- Good knowledge of Nginx, Apache HAProxy
- DBA skills (MariaDB Galera Cluster)
- Versioning (SVN, GIT)
- Security and network administration capabilities
- Good problem solving and solution-oriented attitude
- You speak either English and/or French
- Optional skills:
- High Availability & Load Balancing (HAProxy, Keepalived)
- Container Orchestration (Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of Web protocols, SOA and micro-services architectures
- Cloud services (OVH, AWS, GCP, ...)
- Knowledge of databases and Storage valuable: SQL (MySQL), Redis, ElasticSearch, Solr, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with Nodejs servers
- Misc : Celery, RabbitMQ, File2ban, ELK
- Office IT skills
- You love music and music products
What we offer
- We'll offer you a thriving environment where you can expect to grow your skills in state-of-the-art technologies.
- All of this in a cool music company with friendly and Agile working environment, where you will find large space for your ideas and creativity.
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Part of a young and passionate team
- Unique opportunity to be part of a game-changing approach in the music industry
- Great location in Luxembourg (close to train station) with associated social benefits
Please send resumes via the button below.