- You're passionate about Web apps and Web development.
- You're able to work autonomously but also know how to blend into a team.
- You know that your current knowledge needs to be constantly challenged and improved and you're eager to speak out your mind to make suggestions related to existing and future projects.
- Taking initiatives is also not something you're afraid of.
- Your tasks will be to create new features on Jamendo websites/apps, optimize our existing infrastructures aiming at making them more scalable and efficient.
- We'll offer you a thriving environment where you can expect to grow your skills in state-of-the-art technologies, frameworks, techniques, Web architecture patterns, and product life-cycle.
- All of this in a friendly and Agile working environment, where you will find large space for your ideas and creativity.
- BSc or MSc in computer science is not required but will be seen as a strong asset
- Skilled in performance profiling and debugging using Node inspector and Chrome DevTools
- Modern Web technologies (Web Audio API, IndexedDB, HTML5...)
- You speak either English and/or French
- Mobile Web app development experience is strongly preferable (Cordova, Ionic, PWA)
- Knowledge of databases and Storage valuable: SQL (MySQL), Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis
- Good knowledge of Web protocols, architectures and techniques: HTTP protocol, Stylesheets (CSS, Sass), SEO meta data and microdata, accessibility
- Knowledge in one other language like Java (Android Studio), Objective-C / Swift (iOS, Xcode), PHP (Zend Framework, Xdebug), Python (Django / Celery)
- You love music and music products
What we offer
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package
- Part of a young and passionate team
- Unique opportunity to be part of a game-changing approach in the music industry
- Great location in Luxembourg with associated social benefits
Jamendo is the world's largest royalty-free music community for independent artists. We reach millions of music enthusiasts globally every month through our website and apps. Our goal is to help people discover free music uploaded by talented and emerging artists.
We also offer a very convenient licensing solution to professionals who need music for commercial use (licensing.jamendo.com). And finally, we provide exposure and a unique way to make money for independent artists. Our philosophy? Win-win!
You want a boost in your career, work in a fun environment while shaping the future of music? Look no further! Join our team of young, talented professionals!
Please send resumes via the button below.